Building Consent Administrators Forum 2014 - Dunedin
Friday, 8 August 2014 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (NZST)
Customer services officers, Administrators, Building control support officers, team leaders and customer services managers.
What you will get:
- In-depth discussion on all topics
- A fun interactive learning experience
- All refeshments included
Welcome to the Forum. This is your chance to meet others in a similar role.
This Forum presents administrative and legal sessions on current issues and frontline administration and interpretation of the Building Act.
9.00am Welcome and Introductions
Building Act Update - what’s changed and what to tell the customers
- Schedule 1 exemptions – More work that can de done without a consent
- LBPs responsibilities and restricted work and DIY owner exemptions
- Other stuff that everyone forgets
10.30am Morning Tea
10.45am Accessing Your Personal Potential
- Recognise your own, and others primary communications styles
- Choose your attitude when you're at work
- Take charge of your life / work / customers
Presented by Jan Canton, Executive Coach
1.15pm Field trip
We will take a trip into the city to look at building inspections and building audits so you can see the end result of the building control process (PLEASE: bring comfortable walking shoes).
2.30pm Afternoon Tea
2.45pm Rosie’s Training Clinic
This session is a Q and A style workshop where you can bring their questions, interpretation issues on any Building Act matter.
When & Where
Building Networks NZ Ltd
New Zealand's leading authority on building compliance
PO Box 12 463, Thorndon, Wellington. 6144
P: 04 472 1702 E: firstname.lastname@example.org