Fire up your 2012
Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:30 AM - Friday, January 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM (NZDT)
Orewa, New Zealand
Attention Business Owners: Do you feel like you’re working too much, not making enough money, and You and Your Team are spending too much time ‘reacting’ rather than implementing your great ideas?
Everyone talks about the entrepreneurial glass ceiling and tells you to ‘ let go,’ ‘delegate more,’ ‘concentrate on alignment,’ ‘be unique,’ and to remain nimble as your company grows but no one, until now, ever gives you a practical guide on HOW to achieve all of that AND KEEP YOUR SANITY!
This hands on practical workshop is all about breaking the glass ceiling and moving to a professionally managed company while retaining your entrepreneurial spirit! If you’re ready to take your small / medium business a whole level up in 2012, then this is the right workshop to kick off your 2012…
Here’s how you can make 2012 your best ever…
- In this 2 day intensive Business Planning workshop you’ll learn how to grow your business by adopting a definitive set of fundamental habits—the same habits Rockefeller used to dominate both his industry and era! Rockefeller’s disciplined approach to business replaced the helter-skelter methods of the original pioneering speculators— and catapulted him to the lead in the oil industry.
- You’ll be guided by two experienced Business Coaches, an Accountant and a Branding expert to create your own succinct One Page Business Plan with the power to revolutionise your business in 2012
- Foundational generalised principles that you must follow to succeed in business (and life)
- Practical Goal setting - AND how to ensure implementation actually happens
- Your Core Ideology—bring core values and purpose alive to energize your employees and simplify recruitment
- Brand Promise—articulate a clear, succinct one that differs from your competitors’—while still mattering to your customers
- Ensuring you are selling the “right stuff” – products and services people want that make you good margin!
- X Factor—determine your underlying “10- to 30-times advantage” over competitors—find it, exploit it, and win big
- Annual and Quarterly Focus—discover the most critical short-term decisions an executive team can make to drive alignment and performance
- Rockefeller Habits Checklist—adopt 10 habits that will reduce the weekly executive time needed for managing the business from 50 hours to under 15
- Meeting Rhythm—establish daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual meeting rhythms and create the specific agendas that make them effective
- Metrics—drive your business on a daily and weekly basis using KPIs that matter
- Scoreboard Design — create a meaningful scoreboard that will keep you and your team focused on what matters most
- Themes and Priorities—identify period-specific themes and use them to make your priorities memorable while adding energy and focus to your organization
- Online Marketing – how to use the interent most effectively for your business
You'll also think through the 4 Critical Decision areas all growth companies must get right:
Business planning workshop Target audience:
Business Owners, CEOs, founders and their executive teams
Business planning workshop is Facilitated by:
Director of Online Marketing
Director of BASCA
Director of 3i Limited
Here's 11 Steps you'll be mastering - put simply...
To get the most out of this event you’ll receive the following resources as soon as you register.
Mastering the Rockefeller Habits book
12 months Free membership to The New Zealand Employers Club (Value $240 + GST)
Only $760 +GST per person, $100 + GST per additional person (from the same business) this will be your best investment of this business year!
Dates an Times
Thursday Jan 19th 8.30 am – 10.30 pm (Includes morning and afternoon tea)
Friday Jan 20th 8.30 am – 5.00 pm (Includes morning and afternoon tea)
Lunch and Dinner will be at one of Orewa’s Restaurants (not included in the workshop fee)
Baldry and Sanford House
12 Florence Avenue
See Google Map in Sidebar.
Your 100% Guarantee
If you give your 100% participation and if you still don’t feel you got enough value from this Massive Workshop, we will refund your money in full and you can KEEP all the material!
Thursday evening we’ll be playing Brad Sugar’s Leverage Game,
Reserve your place at this life changing Business event now…