The Revolution of the Heart 2017
New Zealand’s 6th Annual International Yoga Festival, located on Kawai Purapura’s beautiful 19-acre native bush on the outskirts of Auckland, will be a full weekend of yoga and wellness immersion for all ages.
We offer more than 100 inspiring sessions:
- Meeting and practising with world-class teachers, both local and international
- A variety of styles including: dashtanga, vinyasa, yin, kundalini, paddle board, dance, meditation and more!
- Workshops and and wisdwom talks, covering a full range of yogic practices
- Each day wraps up with a joyous musical celebration.
We invite you to come and join us in the celebration of the “Revolution of the Heart”
There is incredible power when we come together with shared intention. At the 2017 International Yoga Festival we are gathering together for transformation, for a revolution of the heart, where we are making space for evolution by connecting to the source in a deep way. This is possible when we become Yoga. Yoga teachers from around the world have been selected for their ability to create space where we can experience Yoga as an evolutionary way of life, as ecstatic aliveness, as radical freedom beyond the boundaries of our conditioning.
This festival presents an opportunity to transcend our sense of separate self and evolve together into deeper inspiration and creativity, a pure field of potentiality where we reclaim our Divinity and open up to new perspectives. The moment we transcend, we are touched by something profound.
This moment can change us forever!
Make space for Evolution
Connect to the Source in a deep way
Surrender to Grace
Find your Heart.
Extra Festival information:
- Accomodation is an additional ticket for camping or marae-style (a shared bedroom hall)
- Market Village We have are featuring stalls at the festival with a range from soaps to jeweproducts range from soaps to jewelry to crystals to yoga gear.
- Fresh Vegetarian Food is catered by our in-house chef, featuring vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. No off-site food is allowed but there are plentiful options of food stalls open throughout the day.
- Festival Updates are continually being made, including presenter and workshop information. Visit the festival website and Facebook page for the most accurate information.
- Refunds will not be issued for ticket sales. We recommend reselling or regifting the ticket if you can no longer attend.
Save This Event
When & Where
Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre has grown steadily over the past five years, becoming one of New Zealand’s most popular destinations for retreats, conferences and seminars in natural health, environmental awareness and personal development.
Kawai Purapura’s name signifies the nexus point between the past and the future. Kawai is the memory, ancestry, and tracing of the lineage from the past. Purapura is the seed of the future.
Our vision is to create a healing space wherein people can find their own potential for being well. This vision will develop into focused healing programmes that not only serve those who lack privilege, but contribute to natural health taking a significant place in overall health care delivery.
The call to retreat is the call to spirit, authenticity, and joy. It is the call to step away from the many forms of busyness in our everyday lives, to find sanctuary, time for deep reflection and to nourish the body, mind and spirit. It is the call to be in community with others who are also on a path of self-discovery. Every moment spent in meditation, yoga, and sacred community are moments that bring insight and clarity to our lives. Retreats infuse your being with inspiration on the path, which makes anything seem possible.
At Kawai Purapura we have designed a range of yoga retreats from healing and rejuvenation, to deep transformation. We bring together outstanding mentors, guides, way-showers and inspirational facilitators from around the world.
The underlying philosophy that guides development of our retreat centre is one of harmonious living with the land. We believe the omniscient consciousness is to be found within the human heart where all is synthesised into oneness. We aim to manifest ideals of natural health and healing, spirituality, sustainable lifestyle and social responsibility.
At Kawai Purapura we have a residential community that offers the opportunity to live and work in harmony with each other and the environment. The residents contribute greatly to the overall vision for the land.
We offer 5 different workshop spaces varying in size, character and charm. The spaces provide an ideal environment for retreat participants to pursue self-exploration, growth and re-discover personal peace and wellbeing. Our smallest space seats 1-30 (Prema Lounge) and our largest up to 150. In the warmer summer months we also have 2 additional outdoor tents to hire.
Free WiFi is available to retreat participants with laptops in designated areas (our WiFi covers most of the indoor areas in Kawai Purapura retreat centre).
For more information about hiring a venue for your next workshop or seminar please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.