Marketing with Mashups 3.0
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM (NZDT)
Create a 4-hour work week for yourself
Mashups are the new paradigm for data marketers. This comprehensive webinar gives you new strategies and tactics using multiple cloud computing tools to easily reach out to a global audience. I will show how to use world-leading cloud-based tools such as:
- Salesforce.com (www.salesforce.com obviously :-) – See what over 500,000 companies have already discovered: Salesforce CRM delivers results. Not to mention the peace of mind that comes with knowing that so many companies trust salesforce.com with their customer information, see Marketing Cloud;
- Eventbrite (www.eventbrite.com ) – Eventbrite helps businesses & organizations of all sizes manage, promote and sell-out their events;
- Xero (www.xero.com) - Xero is an online accounting system designed for small businesses and their advisors. It’s simple, smart and secure;
- PayPal (www.paypal.com) - the safer, easier, way to pay online;
- Facebook (www.facebook.com) - Set up your Eventbrite for Pages account and Pull Events from Eventbrite;
- Google Adwords and Analytics (www.google.com) – start the ball rolling on search engine optimisation the easy way;
- GoToMeeting (www.gotomeeting.com) - Whether your meeting is scheduled in advance or started in one click, GoToMeeting makes it easy for you to meet online with anyone anywhere – on either a PC or Mac® computer;
- Linkedin (www.linkedin.com) - Your professional network of trusted contacts gives you an advantage in your career, and is one of your most valuable assets. LinkedIn exists to help you make better use of your professional network and help the people you trust in return.
- Iphone (www.iphone.com) and Android (www.google.com) - One of the best parts about cloud computing is you can run your whole business from your iphone doing what you love!
The Secret to This Webinar's Success
The reason most instruction programs fail is because they are just that - instruction! All too frequently workshops give you advice and then leave you on your own to implement it.
In this program I actually show you how to use the most incredibly effective, simple to use marketing secrets used only by the early adopters of cloud computing. The key to cloud computing is being able to 'work the data' and in this webinar I show the tricks and tips you will need to create a 4-hour work week for yourself!
An Incredible Value!
When my clients engage me on an individual basis, they receive this same powerful information and expect to pay between $150-$250 per hour. What they don’t get is the added value of seeing how I actually apply these tools. By participating in this dynamic group format you gain insight into all the various ways you can apply the information, both now and in the future as your business expands.
When you register you will receive all the GoToMeeting credentials to join the webinar.
Enrollment is limited to 15. Once it’s full, registration will be closed!