The All New Guide to Marketing & PR (Social & Digital Communication)
Tuesday, 5 November 2013 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM (NZDT)
Nelson, New Zealand
Cunningham Communications and Kate Coote. present:
Social and Digital Communication for Business - An Introductory Seminar.
- Find out about the new rules of marketing and PR in the digital age.
- Discover the benefits of using social media and digital communication to connect with your existing clients and how these channels will help you grow your customer base.
- We'll introduce you to a selection of the free social media and content marketing tools that are available to you, so you can make an informed decision about which of these will help you connect with your audience.
Industry experts Amy Cunningham and Kate Coote will share with you
- Top tips on using Facebook for business
- Top tips on setting up your Twitter account
- Top tips for maximising your Pinterest account
- Top tips to strengthen your LinkedIn profile
- The benefits of blogging
- An introduction to successful email marketing
Ticket price includes morning tea.
When & Where
Cunningham Communications and Kate Coote.
Kate Coote is the owner of Kate Coote.Ltd, a consulting company that offers small to medium businesses brand management through creative, design, marketing, and web work. Developing communication strategies through traditional public relations, content marketing, email marketing and social media platforms.
Kate has sat on expert Social Media Panels at various seminars, she has presented on Social Media on behalf of the Nelson Tasman Business Trust, and has guested on a number of podcasts to discuss the use of Social Media for business.
Kate's current clients include: JAYS & KO, Little Boutique, Cooper & Rouge, Dames, Cardells, No1 Family Estate, Oakland's Milk, Campuspecs, Optics NZ, enhanceskin, Johnston Associates South.
Amy Cunningham is the owner of Cunningham Communications, a boutique public relations firm based in Nelson, New Zealand.
With over 12 years of PR and communications experience, Amy specialises in combining traditional and contemporary strategies which harness the plethora of media channels available today, enabling businesses to stand out from their competitors and achieve outstanding results.
The services Amy provides for her clients include copy writing, print and digital media coverage, social media, blog management, and communications strategy.
Amy’s current clients include: BlueBerryIT, Plantae Certified Organic Skincare, Tasman Bay Food Group, Fluid Power Solutions, Susa Guhl Partners, Nina James, Wayne Densem Property & Business Coach, McAlpine Coaching, Optimal Neuro Health, Soul Design, Benjamin Black Goldsmiths.
Amy is also a member of the Public Relations Institute of New Zealand (PRINZ) and the Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce.