A hands-on beginners course designed specifically for school teachers that have started or are about to start using Google Apps for Education. Improve your knowledge and understanding of best practice and pick up useful tips and tricks :
- Improved folders and documents organisation in Google Drive
- Getting a better understanding of how sharing documents and folders work
- Using personal and shared calendars within your team
- Improved Gmail effectiveness
- Using Google forms to gather feedback
- Using Google Apps for Education with Students
This is a hands-on, practical, bring your own device class
Course Level : FIRSTSTEPS
$145 + GST per person, per course.
Save This Event
When & Where
Telco Technology Services (TTS)
Delivering more than just ICT solutions and services, TTS guides educators, empowers leaders, and informs better decisions. We provide specialist expertise across cloud technologies, digital devices and the wider ICT infrastructure, ultimately empowering schools to fully leverage the benefits of ultra-fast broadband.
Underpinning our technical services is a comprehensive range of professional learning programmes that build school-wide e-learning capacity and capability, ensuring the needs of future-focused teaching and learning are met.