The Kawai Purapura Integrated Yoga Teacher Training Programs are flexible, affordable courses designed for the working person. We have chosen specialist teachers and designed the programs to support you in an in-depth and comprehensive exploration of each of the eight limbs of yoga.
Drawing from the ancient yoga tradition and modern knowledge of the body and mind, this programme covers all aspects of yoga practice. It offers a life changing experience of personal transformation from which students emerge as practitioners and foundational teachers of skill and wisdom.
Kawai Purapura Integrated Yoga
Your learning will include:
- Ancient and modern approaches to yoga
- Functonal Yoga; alignment, adjustment, sequencing
- Spinal Awareness and practices for Spinal Health
- Breath and Vinyasa Flow – The Art of Salute To the Sun
- Teaching Inversions – Fundamentals, Safety, Contra-Indications, Set up.
- Exploring yoga styles; Ashtanga, Iyengar, Kriya, Shivananda
- Exploring the path to freedom; Bhakti, Karma, Jnana and Raja yoga
Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training
Graduates of Kawai Purapura Yoga Teacher Training courses can apply for international accreditation through Yoga Alliance:
200 hour accreditation as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
500 hour accreditation as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 500)
See more details at www.yogaalliance.org
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training 2017
2x 9 Day Intensive: 20-28 July & 22 Sept-1 Oct
$2,995 early bird
$3,450 full price
save $455 with Early Bird
Early Bird closes 4 weeks prior to any course start date.
Deposits and fees are transferable on any course, subject to numbers. See terms and conditions for full details. Full fees must be paid in full one month prior to commencement of course. We offer internet banking and credit card facilities via PayPal.
Please also fill in our Registration form for the course here.