Paper forms are inefficient, expensive and slow. Digital forms, like SurveyMonkey, Typeform, Google Forms, and the new Microsoft Forms, enable schools to quickly collect information. This course is designed for senior management or admin staff.
This level 3 course is not for the faint-hearted. This is a platform-agnostic course - Microsoft AND Google Schools are welcome.
In this course, we will:
- Create a range of form types
- Publish the forms using email, links and embedding
- Collect and analyse the data in a spreadsheet.
This is a hands-on, practical, bring your own laptop class.
Course Level: FLYINGHIGH
Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course
About TTS Professional Learning Courses and Trainers
- Our trainers are qualified and experienced educators, who are sensitive to the needs of participants.
- Courses are designed for school teachers and staff, and tailored to their level of confidence.
- Each course has a limited number of participants to facilitate open, personalised and engaging sessions.
- All courses are hands-on, practical and BYOD.
Course Level Guide
- FIRSTSTEPS - A good basic course for those new to the technology.
- NEXTSTEPS - For those who have a reasonable level of confidence and are wanting to learn more.
- FLYINGHIGH - Intermediate and advanced content. A good level of competence is required.
TTS Professional Learning Courses: Cancellation Policy
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds for 'no shows' or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.
Have questions about TTS Professional Learning Courses? Contact Telco Technology Services (TTS)
When & Where
Telco Technology Services (TTS)
Delivering more than just ICT solutions and services, TTS guides educators, empowers leaders, and informs better decisions. We provide specialist expertise across cloud technologies, digital devices and the wider ICT infrastructure, ultimately empowering schools to fully leverage the benefits of ultra-fast broadband.
Underpinning our technical services is a comprehensive range of professional learning programmes that build school-wide e-learning capacity and capability, ensuring the needs of future-focused teaching and learning are met.