Accelerate your business idea - information evening
Accelerate your business idea - Information evening 5pm Wed Oct 26, ATEED, Quay St
This free event is designed to provide more information about the Accelerate your Business Idea programme and to answer any questions you have. Networking with other new New Zealanders and people who can help you to find work and get started in business.
We look forward to seeing you there. Please bring your ticket.
What is Accelerate your Business Idea?
Accelerate your Business Idea is a part-time programme after 5pm for people new to New Zealand that is designed and hosted by The New Enterprise Centre in central Auckland
- Learn the latest smart tools for startups
- Gain connections into the local startup community
- Sharpen your pitch for investors
Four Wednesdays from November 2nd, 2016 at 5:30pm - 7pm in Central Auckland
For the first time in New Zealand a business startup programme designed for migrants, people new to New Zealand and people starting their first business in New Zealand. A programme created to meet the needs of entrepreneurs working or living near the centre of Auckland with free time after 5pm one night a week.
Does one of these describe you?
- Do you need help to bring your business idea to market?
- Have you recently moved to New Zealand and want to make connections and build your network in the startup and innovation community?
- Do you want to accelerate your business and grow customers in New Zealand and overseas?
- Are you starting a business in New Zealand for the first time?
- Are you looking for investment for your business?
From our Press Release:
First Business Start Up programme designed for migrants launched.
Massey University’s start up incubator ecentre and Aspire2 Group’s Ntec Tertiary Group have joined forces to give new entrepreneurs and migrants the support they need to develop and establish their first business in New Zealand.
For the first time, in a programme designed specifically for them, these entrepreneurs will be able to access a programme designed to help them realise their business goals.