Gain knowledge, upskill and handle Retrospective audits and assessments of existing buildings
In this interactive and practical ONE day workshop, your skilled facilitator will cover:
Module 1: How to Conduct an access audit
- How to do an access audit on an existing building
- Use checklists to complete access audit
- Famil with key measurements, requirements
- Researching background on building, previous consents, plans
- An access audit of a building will be conducted as part of this workshop
Module 2: How to use and prepare Access Reports
- Prepare access report using data from audit
- Complete Report template
- Draw up as builts, insert Photos
- Presenting the findings and recommendations
Designed for building inspectors and surveyors, designers, building consultants
Your Facilitator: Rosemary (Rosie) Killip
Rosemary is an international speaker, author and training practitioner specialising in building law. She is a sought after speaker for building conferences and a regular commentator on building compliance in New Zealand.
With substantial insider knowledge of how councils review and interpret the Building Act rules, she brings practical insights and wisdom from over 20 years of working alongside building compliance staff, Council staff, building inspectors and building owners.
This experience enables her to help you help your customers understand the complex world of building controls. More than two decades of translation and two Building Acts mean that Rosie has a wealth of knowledge to share. As an educator she also has a passion for helping others learn and will teach you some cool tips for making training stick.