11am - 7pm @ The Basin Reserve - Saturday 9th December
DOOR SALES - $50
There is a limited allocation of door sales available from 10:30am on Saturday.
Any promotional vouchers, codes or similar won,t be available to be used on door sales.
INFORMATION FOR THE DAY
Please check your ticket to see what type you have BEFORE you get to the festival.
There will be 2 main lanes on entry, one for those with $30 festival credit already loaded (Blue) to their ticket, and one those with a standard GA Ticket (Green).
Please use the correct lane as if you use the wrong lane it will be back to the end of the queue.
What type of ticket have I got?
Have a look on your Eventbrite ticket
If the ticket has + $30 festival currency, then you have a preloaded festival ticket – use the Blue lane on entry
If your ticket doesn’t mention currency – use the Green GA lane on entry
If you have lost your ticket please search your emails for Eventbrite “Your Tickets for Beers at the Basin”
Tickets will automatically be resent to your email 72 hours before the festival, so they are at the top of your emails.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Gates open at 11am - you can enter any time until the festival ends at 7pm (those wanting to top up their wrist bands with festival currency pre event can do so from 1030am).
• Tickets will be able to be scanned from your phone if they haven’t been printed.
• There are no pass outs for this event. Once you have entered you cannot leave and come back in. This is a condition of our liquor license.
• Please present one of the following forms of ID on entry: A current NZ drivers licence; a current passport; a HANZ 18+ card (minors not permitted under any circumstance, including infants and babies).
• No food or drink may be brought into the event - there are 14 different food vendors serving a range of yummy food, as well as a full bar - read further down for a full bar menu and prices.
• You can bring in an empty water bottle - there will be plenty of free, fresh water available.
• On entry you will be issued with a festival glass, please keep hold of this as If you lose your festival glass this will not be replaced.
• Bring sunscreen, a hat and an extra layer for the evening.
• Please do not bring any animals or furniture with you (that includes blow up or inflatable items), Picnic Mats / Blankets are ok
• Stiletto Heels and High Heels are NOT permitted inside the Festival (in order to protect the Basin Reserve); Wedges or a chunky heel are ok.
• Smoking and Vaping are NOT permitted inside the Basin Reserve, no exceptions (there will be a dedicated area outside of the Basin Reserve gates, near the main entry)
• Wrist bands can be topped up at any of the AWOP banks or roaming staff at the festival with any amount you wish. Refunds are available online for unused credit for 2 weeks after the festival.
• Unfortunately you cannot top up your tickets prior to the event (if you don't already have currency included), but at the event you can load on any amount of currency you wish. As above refunds on unused currency are available.
Please view here -
We are privileged to hold our event on the prestigious Basin Reserve - to help us reduce our impact on the environment and reduce waste, all drinks will be served in reusable cups.
Beer is served in a 300ml reusable cup that you will receive on entry (please keep hold of this as if you lose this, it will not be replaced)
Wine, pay $2 with your first drink, and you will receive a festival wine cup that will be reused with your next drink throughout the day.