Canon Collective is excited to offer you this special Astrophotography Workshop, hosted by the talented Rob Dickinson, with a special guest appearance by the Canon EOS 5D IV and a selection of Canon’s finest glass.
On this workshop, Rob will give you Astrophotography tips and tricks, guide you through the process of editing (stitching images) and offer advice on how to make the best gear and lens choices. Following this, we will stop for a group dinner and then depart for an Astrophotography adventure to one of Rob’s favourite locations.
We hope you can join us for a night chasing the stars.
ABOUT ROB DICKINSON
Rob Dickinson is a Christchurch based landscape photographer. He specialises in dynamic high impact landscape photography from around the South Island of New Zealand.
Rob moved to New Zealand from the UK in 2005 and found a renewed passion for photography and ultimately specialised in landscapes and seascapes, attempting to capture New Zealand’s outstanding wild natural beauty. Over years he has developed a unique style and view on landscape photography. Rob loves to see his images of the New Zealand landscape as high quality prints enjoyed by people from all over the world.
Rob has had a number of images published and in 2011 became New Zealand Geographic's Landscape Photographer of the Year.
Rob retains copyright on all images presented here and welcomes any and all enquiries for their use, commercial or otherwise. He is also available for commissions and speaking/educational engagements and runs a series of workshops and photographic tours.
To find out more about Rob Dickinson, please visit his site by clicking HERE
Saturday 29 October 2016
3pm to approx. midnight
Meet at: Linton Studio, Unit 2, 16 Bernard Street, Addington, Christchurch
Own transport to Astro shoot location (est. 40min drive)
$200.00 incl. GST
- Astrophotography Workshop with Rob Dickinson
- Guidance and inspiration from Rob Dickinson with support from the Canon Collective Team
- Opportunity to try Canon gear
NB: By purchasing your ticket you agree to the Canon Collective Terms of Participation
- A sturdy tripod
- DSLR (preferably full frame)
- Wide lens (preferably fast)
- Cable release
- Warm Clothing (jumper, jacket, hat etc.)
- This is Christchurch based Astrophotography Workshop that will suit photographers who have an understanding of basic DSLR functions
- To be comfortable at this event we recommend a moderate level of fitness and appropriate clothing for a long evening in cold weather
- Flights, airport transfers, accommodation and transportation to the shoot location are not included
- In case of bad weather our back up day is Sunday 30 October 2016
- Gear required:
- DSLR (preferably full frame), tripod and cable release (please see website for more info)
- Limited spaces: Only 20 spots available
For more information please contact the Canon Collective Team on email@example.com