San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
This is your casual access pass to the Les Mills World of Fitness gym, Auckland city, Britomart, New Lynn and Takapuna.
This pass is for a use between February and May 2014.
Please select how many days you would like to access the gym.
If you need access for a longer period, there is a special 2 week price. Just add any extra days. If you are staying for more than 14 days, enter the number of 14 days passes AND extra days before you press the ‘Register’ button to bundle up into one single order.
Note that passes for 14 days cannot be split into separate days (i.e. 4 days access, 2 days visiting New Zealand, and 10 days back at the gym)
If you are planning to stay for a month or more, and you are a registered Les Mills
International Instructor or a Les Mills New Zealand based Instructor, please contact us for monthly prices.
This online price is not available at the gym and is only for Les Mills
International Instructors visiting New Zealand and Les Mills New Zealand based Instructors.
If you are coming in a group, make sure you register separately as we will
issue a pass under your name with the number of days you have purchased.
The pass will give you access to the Auckland City gym, as well as the Britomart,
Takapuna and New Lynn clubs.
You can attend as many classes as you like, but please note that a $5 fee is required
for each RPM™ class (you will need to reserve your bike and collect your ticket
Your pass will be available for pick up at Les Mills Auckland City club or Britomart. It will be issue during your first visit. You will be able to use it at any of the 4 Auckland locations, but you will not be able to collect your pass at New Lynn or Takapuna clubs.
Identification, order number and confirmation email will be required to pick up your pass.
Now a few things you need to know:
- You can view the class timetable at www.lesmills.co.nz.
- You are welcome to attend filming classes if you would like to.
- Note that CXWORX™ filming classes are subject to booking. Reservations will open on 3 February 2014 at 8am Auckland time. Visit www.lesmills.com/filming for details.
- RPM™ and Les Mills GRIT™ are subject to a casting process
- Information about filming is available at www.lesmills.com/filming
- Please take the time to read the conditions of use for Les Mills gyms. These will be sent to you after you have made your purchase.
- Note that the casual passes are not refundable and are only valid until the end of the quarterly period (Feb, May, August and November).
FILMING DATES : please visit www.lesmills.com/filming
- LMI reserves the right to make any changes to filming dates and times or availability of audience spots to fit filming requirements.
- Our Policy states that children must be over the age of 15 to be in the studio and workout areas.
We have created an info booklet to help you prepare for your trip. It is available here: