The Classroom is a social media masterclass designed run by Claire O'Connell, ex-head of Facebook NZ.
The course will be run over 2 consecutive afternoons (12.30-5pm) on the 13th & 14th October.
- Creating a social media strategy
- Strengths & weaknesses of the key platforms, and which businesses should be using them.
- Best in class examples on each platform.
- Content best practices
- Creating content themes
- Bringing your content to life.
- Moving beyond the boosted post
- Finding your audience
- Advanced advertising strategies
- Insights and measurement
- Tactics - hashtags, competitions etc.
- Case Studies
The course will run from 12.30pm-5pm both days in The George Jakins Room at Breakfree on Cashel.
Students should bring a laptop, their questions and an appetite for learning!
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org