Level 0, Owen G Glenn Bldg
12 Grafton Rd
Find out all you need to know about conjoint programmes, including:
• What conjoint combinations can I study?
• What are the entrance requirements?
• How long will it take me to complete?
• Do I have to pay more in fees?
• Can I drop one degree if I don’t enjoy it?
Our graduate panel will discuss how their conjoint degrees helped to broaden their skills and career opportunities.
Please note: This is not a ticketed event, add to your calendar to plan your day.
Parents and whānau are welcome to attend lectures. If there is a high demand for this lecture we will ask parents to give their seat to a student. Your cooperation is appreciated.