Actions and Detail Panel
Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp & Certification - Wellington 27th 2018
Tue, 27/03/2018, 8:30 AM – Thu, 29/03/2018, 3:30 PM NZDT
About Data Vault 2.0
The Data Vault 2.0 System of Business Intelligence represents a major evolution of the already successful Data Vault architecture.
Since its launch in 2013, Data Vault 2.0 has been increasingly adopted as a best practice standard for data warehousing and is fully applicable to Big Data deployments.
Companies including Telstra, Audi, Lockheed, Vodafone and Tesco have already implemented automated data warehousing using Data Vault, allowing them to answer business users’ questions in hours and days instead of weeks and months, while lowering risk and reducing total cost of ownership.
Speed, flexibility and accuracy are the key advantages as you reduce the deployment time of a new data warehouse and, perhaps more importantly, dramatically reduce business logic implementation cycles.
This is important because it underpins critical business philosophies such as Agile IT development and Six Sigma continual process improvement.
With greater flexibility comes the ability to incorporate changes quickly, without affecting the existing architecture, thereby reducing the need for shadow or bi-modal IT teams.
Data accuracy is critical to business success and Data Vault 2.0 allows you to create trust in your data warehouse as a true system of record; giving you the confidence to implement a data-driven business strategy.
Become Data Vault 2.0 Certified
Certification in Data Vault 2.0 demonstrates that you are well briefed in the standards, methods, architecture and design of end-to-end data warehouses for a corporate level.Upon completing the course, you will be able to:
- Build, automate, and deploy Data Vault systems from end to end with only weeks of design and implementation
- Deliver in an agile fashion
- Discuss the business benefits and uplift (or value) with the business users
- Manage a full Data Vault 2.0 project
- Include Big Data and NoSQL systems seamlessly and easily in your Data Vault 2.0 implementation plan
This class offers a solid foundation of material for the well-rounded practitioner and is targeted at everyone who needs to be involved in the Data Vault program and projects. Beginner or intermediate students will get expert knowledge of what’s new with Data Vault 2.0 as well as practical implementation experience and real-world best practices.
Who Should Attend
All data professionals, including database owners, looking to create competitive advantage through enterprise-wide data governance:
- Database Architects
- Data Engineers
- Information Architect
- Enterprise Architecture
- Data Managers
- Chief Technology Officers and Technology Researchers
The full details and training itinerary can be found here: http://campaigns.certussolutions.com/data-vault-2/#Schedule
Book your place now
Learn from the source. Certus Solutions is the only registered Data Vault 2.0 training partner in ANZ.
The class covers many of the necessary technologies and new advancements available today. New materials in this course also cover Hard Real Time, Near Real Time, Azure, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Tez, Drill and more.
This is the only way to become truly certified in leading Data Vault principles and best practices. Take the course with our authorised trainers; not only experts in delivering the DV2.0 content, but they have real-world practical experience building the solutions on-site for customers just like you.
Limited availability so book your place now!
What can I bring into the event?
- An open mind
- Electronic devices tend to be a distraction, so please limit the use of those to break times
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- Please contact Nols Ebersohn on 0403315150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the refund policy?
- Cancellation more than a calendar week from course date will be a 100% refund
- Cancellation more than 48 hours but less than 7 days from the course date will be an 80% refund to cover printing and other fees incurred in preparation.
- No refund offered for cancellations less than 48 hours, however credit is available to take the certification at a later date in extenuating circumstances.