Follow Up Module - Prepare your documentation and pitch your product to ret...
To have your product ranged by a national chain you need to be able to commercially present your product in a language that the retailers understand, to increase your chances for success.
Outcomes of workshop
- Learn the buying process the retailers use to have a product ranged.
- Understand the three key steps to get your product ranged.
- Learn important information that should be included in any product pitching document.
- Learn the key jargon that retailers use when talking about product ranging.
- Know where to get the content related to your own product.
- Create the template draft for their own products identifying any gaps.
- Be part of a dummy practise pitch with their own product range.
- Answer some tricky questions from buyers in relation to their product.