From Idea to IPO in 12 Months
You probably never thought is was possible to double or even triple the value of your small business.
Most NZ company owners are unable to exit their business at a fair price (considering all the hard work they have put in) or to raise capital for expansion without committing their personal assets.
We are excited to introduce a new model to NZ called agglomeration.
Through this model a number of companies across the world create a collaborative IPO (listing on the stock exchange). This offers huge advantages to participating businesses such as:
- Instant increase in scale
- Doubling or even trebling the value of your business
- Access to projects only available to international companies
- The ability to raise capital to expand your business
- Paying yourself and staff at corporate levels and so attracting top team members
Callum Laing, an ex-Kiwi, will be in NZ for two days to show suitable business owners exactly how they can take part in this exciting opportunity. The Unity Group, based in Singapore but with offices worldwide, under the leadership of Callum are world leaders in the collaborative IPO.
Callum will be joined by owners of two Auckland businesses who have taken their businesses from idea to IPO in less than 12 months.
You should attend this seminar if...
- you want the benefits of interacting with other entrepreneurs
- your business has a T/O > $1.5m with a profit of >$500k
- you want an exit strategy that will dramatically increase the value of your business
- you are interested in scaling up your business
- you want to tap into a global network and open up world-wide opportunities