How to get your business ranked #1 on Google
Do you want to understand how you can generate more new customers from your website?
Increase your knowledge and expertise of how to design and create a top ranking website. Learn more about how to improve your website to ensure it gets ranked higher in Google. Learn more about the best ways to get your website ranking in NZ with Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing.
Includes practical tools, cheat sheets & tips of how to get your website ranking high in Google rankings for FREE.
This seminar reveals:-
· How to ensure your website ranks high within Google
· Understanding what is SEO v’s SEM - What is the Difference
· How does Google Rank Websites
· Practical steps to ensure success within Google rankings
· Top Tips for Creating and Optimising your Website for Lead Generation
· Web Design for Lead Generation
· Understand the behaviour of your on-line customers
· How to Find Out who and what your Perfect Customer wants
· Build a steady flow of targeted prospects to your website
· What really works and how can you measure your marketing investment
· Adwords v's SEO what is the best investment
· On-Line Market Research - What products and services are your customers searching for
· Tips on the best tools you can use to spy on your competition
· What is Blogging & Vlogging
· How does Blogging & Vlogging improve your SEO
Lynda Johnson has over 20 plus year’s experience consulting and training within the fields of IT, Sales, On-Line Marketing and Business Growth. Lynda has a number of small businesses and she is an accredited Google Digital Marketing Specialist and Business Growth Strategist. She is passionate about helping business owners to achieve the lifestyle and business success they desire.
FREE One Hour Personal Digital Marketing Consultation – Get top tips for improvement from an accredited Business Success Coach and Digital Marketing Strategist. (Worth $250)
RSVP: Bookings essential. Book Now or register with firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 262248 with details of the attendees including name, company, email address and contact phone number.