Course Split into two blocks (5 Days Total)
Part 1: 3 Day Course: First 3 Days
Part 2: 2 Day Course: Last 2 Days
9.00am - 4.30pm
Normal Price: $2,500.00+GST
Make contact directly with CADPRO to Book and Pay 10 Days in advance of the training date to receive the Early Bird Discount of 7.5% off or if you are a CADPRO Technical Support Customer you can receive 15% off the course Registration fee. Both these discounts are not available online. Contact email@example.com
Course available at Auckland & Christchurch locations, includes free parking, morning tea and lunch.
The Autodesk® Inventor® Introduction to Solid Modeling training course provides you with an understanding of the parametric design philosophy through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. You will learn the key skills and knowledge needed to design models using Autodesk Inventor, starting with conceptual sketching, through to solid modeling, assembly design, and drawing production.
- Understanding the Autodesk® Inventor® software interface
- Creating, constraining, and dimensioning 2D sketches
- Creating and editing the solid base 3D feature from a sketch
- Creating and editing secondary solid features that are sketched and placed
- Creating equations and working with parameters
- Manipulating the display of the model
- Resolving feature failures
- Duplicating geometry in the model
- Placing and constraining/connecting parts in assemblies
- Manipulating the display of components in an assembly
- Obtaining model measurements and property information
- Creating Presentation files (Exploded views)
- Modifying and analyzing the components in an assembly
- Simulating motion in an assembly
- Creating parts and features in assemblies
- Creating and editing an assembly Bill of Materials
- Working with projects
- Creating and annotating drawings and views
- Customizing the Autodesk Inventor environment
As an introductory training course, Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modeling does not assume prior knowledge of any 3D modeling or CAD software. Students do need to be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.
Save This Event
When & Where
CADPRO - Autodesk Training Centre
CADPRO Systems Ltd enable you to learn from knowledgeable instructors in quiet classroom settings using sample projects and exercises that emphasise real-world, practical applications. Our instructors are qualified by Autodesk and can offer recommended content from Autodesk Official Training Guides (courseware books).
Only Authorised Training Centres offer CAD training that is measured, evaluated and approved by Autodesk.
CADPRO Systems’ Authorised Training Centres are based in Auckland and Christchurch. We have free parking and provide morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day when you attend one of our courses.
Learn from qualified instructors at superior facilities
Receive Autodesk-recommended content from Official Training Guides
Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasise real-world applications
Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training
Earn a certificate of completion that’s recognised in your profession
Increase your competitiveness
Validate your product knowledge by obtaining Autodesk Certification when you take a Autodesk Certification exam