Just in the last decade, cloud computing has changed how we use information technology. Cloud computing services have become pervasive in private and public business environments. In the mix we also have shadow cloud services employees adopt and use in a fast paced environment where the latest app promises to unlock productivity. In addition, with rapid innovation in technology applications, we are racing towards a future where the Internet of Things will soon be a reality.
On the ISACA Education Day 2016, we will explore how to get the most out of cloud computing services and the Internet of Things while still doing so securely. Topics will likely include among others:
- cloud security risks and how to assess and mitigate them
- how to assess cloud usage in your organisation
- why good information management is key to successful cloud adoption
- some of the pitfalls and poor practices organisations have experienced with cloud
- hidden costs of cloud
- how to optimise cloud usage as part of a long term ICT strategy
- potential risks associated with the Internet of Things.
Join your peers at this event and network with experts. Members and non-members welcome!