Actions and Detail Panel
Key Factors to make successful implant surgery
Fri, 31/03/2017, 8:30 AM – Sat, 1/04/2017, 3:00 PM NZDT
1. Key Factors to make successful implant surgery (DAY 1 & 2)
2. Introduction to implants - anterior implant aesthetics (DAY 1: Evening)
Key Factors to make successful implant surgery (DAY 1 & 2)
Speaker: Dr Timo Paberit DDS, MD (2 Day Seminar and Hands-on course)
Dr Timo Paberit qualified with DDS at Tartu University in 2001 and MD in Oral Implantology at Frankfurt University, Germany in 2010. He has been the owner of Merimetsa Dental and Viru Dental. Dr Paberit has carried out numerous international projects with well known dentists in Sweden and Bulgaria. He is the course supervisor for implant training and live surgery courses in KWHK study centre in Tallinn, Estonia, where he also lives with his wife and three children. Timo has returned this year to share his core knowledge in Oral Implantology and latest innovations with New Zealand.
• Key factors to make successful implant surgery
• Mastering the use of surgical kits
• Risk factors and complications during implant surgery, how to avoid?
• All about sinus surgery: micro invasive sinus lifting, using dental microscopes
• Immediate implant placement after tooth extraction; root guided surgery in molar region
• How to make successful implant prosthodontics
• Bone augmentation methods in comparison
• Implant complications, periimplantitis and treatment tactics
• Digital workflow advantages and set up know-hows
• Implant drilling protocols
• Placement practice on different bone types
• Mastering the use surgical kits
• Suture techniques for improved soft tissue managment
• Digital Guides, Sinus lifting, GBR techniques
Introduction to implants: anterior implant aesthetics (DAY 1 Evening: 6pm-9pm)
Speaker: Dr Yohan Thomas, Specialist Prosthodontist (Evening Session & Hands-on)
Dr Yohan Thomas is a Specialist Prosthodontist at a private practice in Adelaide. He completed his Bachelor of Dental Surgery and his Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry at the University of Adelaide where he later went on to complete his Doctor of Clinical Dentistry in prosthodontics. Yohan has been Vice President and President of the Australian Prosthodontic Society (SA Branch), and has lectured and presented courses, nationally and internationally, on a wide range of Prosthodontic topics. Yohan has a passion for teaching and mentorship. You can be sure of an interesting and very interactive experience.
• The how and what to look out for on your implant journey
• Impression techniques and prosthodontic workflow
Day 1: Fri 31 March 8.30 am to 5pm (Lunch 12.30-1.30) by Dr Timo Paberit
Day 2: Sat 1 April 9am to 3.30pm (Lunch 12.30-1.30) by Dr Timo Paberit
Note: Lunches are included. Please advise us in advance for any special dietary requirements.
Evening Session: Fri 31 March 6pm to 9pm by Dr Yohan Thomas
Note: Snacks, Drinks and Finger food provided.
NZDA accredited CPD:
DAY 1 (Fri: 7 pts)
DAY 1 Evening Session (Fri: 3 pts)
DAY 2 (Sat: 5.5 pts)
Option 1) Complete seminars (Day1, 2, Evening) with hands-on: $1250
Option 2) Seminars only (Day 1, 2, Evening, no hands-on): $850
Option 3) Friday evening session only: $200
Option 4) Staffs, DA and Technicians: $250
*Price excl. GST
Receive a complimentary admission when you purchase a Seminar Package Deal.
For more information, visit https://neo-dental.myshopify.com/products/2017-seminar-package-deals
Download registration brochures for more informations
Any questions or queries please contact John & Sarah at Neo Dental, New Zealand
firstname.lastname@example.org Toll Free: 0800 636 800 Office: 09 551 5871 Mob.: 021 84 86 82
Neo Dental Ltd. T/A Neobiotech Implants 247 Dominion Rd Mt Eden Auckland 1024