Powerhoop arrived in New Zealand just over three year's ago and has taken the nation by storm. The Powerhoop workout incorporates dance, Pilates, yoga, aerobics and stretching exercises based on sound fitness principles.
This exciting workshop will give you the opportunity to come along and learn the basic principles of Powerhooping in a fun and supportive environment. Forget everything you learnt about Hula Hooping, this is completly different!
During this workshop, you will:
- Be taught the correct Powerhoop technique by your experienced instructors
- Understand how regular Powerhooping improves your physical and mental wellbeing
- Get a taster of a Powerhoop class and be given the opportunity to join a welcoming and supportive community whilst getting fit
- Hear how Powerhooping has improved the lives of many of it's customers up and down the country
- Have an awful lot of fun............we promise!
This workshop is suitable for:
- Anyone who could/couldn't Hula Hoop when they were younger
- Those of you that are looking to join an unpretencious, supportive group of people who love to have fun whilst getting fit
- Anyone who has tried lots of group fitness classes and hasn't (for whatever reason) wanted to carry on.
So, what are you waiting for? We look forward to seeing you there!