This is your casual access pass to the Les Mills World of Fitness gym, Auckland city, Britomart, Newmarket, New Lynn and Takapuna.
This pass is for a use between January and February 2017.
Please select how many days you would like to access the gym: you can select a 3 days, 7 days or 14 days pass (casual daily passes are only sold at the club for $25). Note that all days included in a pass must be used in sequence (you cannot do 3 days for Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the same pass)
If you are staying for more than 14 days, enter the number of 14 days passes AND extra passes before you press the ‘Register’ button to bundle up into one single order.
Note that passes for passes cannot be split into separate days (i.e. 14 days cannot be used in 4 days access, 2 days visiting New Zealand, and 10 days back at the gym)
If you are planning to stay for a month or more, and you are a registered Les Mills International Instructor or a Les Mills New Zealand based Instructor, please contact us on arrival for monthly prices.
This online price is not available at the gym and is only for Les Mills International Instructors visiting New Zealand and Les Mills New Zealand based Instructors.
If you are coming in a group, make sure you register separately as we will issue a pass under your name with the number of days you have purchased.
The pass will give you access to the Auckland City gym, as well as the Britomart, Newmarket, Takapuna and New Lynn clubs.
You can attend as many classes as you like, but please note that a $5 fee is required for each RPM™ class (you will need to reserve your bike and collect your ticket at reception).
Your pass will be available for pick up at Les Mills Auckland City club or Britomart. It will be issued during your first visit. You will be able to use it at any of the 6 Auckland locations, but you will not be able to collect your pass at New Lynn or Takapuna clubs.
Identification, order number and confirmation email will be required to pick up your pass.
Now a few things you need to know:
- You can view the class timetable at www.lesmills.co.nz.
- Filmings will take place in the club on Jan 28, 29 and 30th (dates subject to change, visit lesmills.com/filming for the latest update). Bookings are required to attend all filming classes. Visit lesmills.com/filming to access the booking platform. You must be a Les Mills NZ member, or hold a valid casual pass sold here to enter the club and attend filming classes.
- You can attend rehearsals as long as you hold a casual pass to access the gym (RPM™ requires a booking to be made at the reception of the club). Rehearsal classes are posted 7 days ahead at lesmills.co.nz (visit the timetable page and look for "LMI Team" instead of the instructor name.
- Please take the time to read the conditions of use for Les Mills gyms. These will be sent to you after you have made your purchase.
- Note that the casual passes are not refundable and are only valid until the end of the quarterly period (January-Feb, March-May, June-August and Sept-December).
FILMING DATES : please visit www.lesmills.com/filming
- LMI reserves the right to make any changes to filming dates and times or availability of audience spots to fit filming requirements.
- Our Policy states that children must be over the age of 15 to be in the studio and workout areas.
- You are not allowed to take photos and film club or staff members without their permission. Please restric your photos to yourself and your friends.
PLEASE NOTE: that you may be recorded or photographed in the course of the filming classes. Les Mills International Ltd owns the copyright in these recordings and images and may use them globally in connection with its business (including in Les Mills exercise products and marketing materials). By participating in this class you acknowledge and consent to this use. If you do not wish to have your images used in this way, please make yourself known to one of our production staff and we will use our best endeavours not to film or photograph you. Thank you, Les Mills International.