Welcome to Les Mills Filming!
Please read carefully the following info. You should find the answers to most of your questions below.
- All filming classes will take place in our club located in the city on Victoria Street. Bookings are free, but required for all programs: there will be no waiting list on the day in the club.
- Double booking will result in an automatic cancellation in the system: if you book for someone else, put their details (name and email)
- Tickets for all programs will be released in 3 periods: Nov 20th, Dec 15th and Jan 10th at 8pm, Auckland time (if you want to check the time difference with your location, just Google "Time in Auckland").
- Once all tickets are sold out on Jan 10th, a waiting list platfom will open. Details about the waiting list will be posted here on Jan 10th. If a program is sold out before Jan 10th, please visit this page again on a day when we release more tickets: emails requests for tickets will not be accepted. Some programs are very popular and will sold out quickly: make sure you put a reminder in your phone so you don't miss the next release of tickets.
- Time and dates are subject to change. Updates will be posted on this page, but also at lesmills.com/filming. If you already hold a ticket and the time has changed, you will be notified by email.
- In order to enter in the club, you must either be a Les Mills New Zealand gym member, or hold a visitor casual pass. They are sold here (pricing is more expensive if you purchase them in the club).
- We will empty the studio in between each classes: if you are doing 2 programs back-to-back, you will need to collect your belongings and leave the studio. Then line up to enter again.
- Rehearsals classes will take place in our clubs in Auckland. No bookings are needed (except for RPM™: you must book in person in the club). Rehearsals will appear on the club timetable 7 days before (look for "LMI Team" instead of the instructor name. Click here to access the clubs timetables.
- Changing your plans? Please be kind and let us know so we can release the ticket to someone on the waiting list: you can cancel your ticket using the eventbrite.com platform or by emailing us.
- 1st row: Everyone is welcome as long as you have a good technique (you might be filmed). As Reebok is our partner, the 1st few row participants must wear either Les Mills, Reebok or non-branded clothing and shoes.
- Note this booking entitles you to enter in the studio: the production team reserves the right to position and relocate participants in the room.
- Filming or taking photos is not permitted during the workout. Taking photos of club staff and participants is not allowed for privacy reasons: please restrict your photos to you and your friends only.
and finally, go paperless: download the eventbrite app for mobile phone and carry all your tickets on your phone