Actions and Detail Panel
LinkedIn Essentials for Professionals - Workshop
Thu. 27 October 2016, 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm NZDT
Learn to use the essential LinkedIn features effectively in this workshop designed specifically for New Zealand professionals in our unique business environment.
Whether you’re looking to build new connections, develop your reputation as a thought leader in your industry, or want to navigate your way around LinkedIn’s features and make them actually work for you, then don’t miss this face-to-face training, which also includes a drinks and nibbles break out networking session. Spaces are strictly limited.
Who is this course for?
- Business owners
- Young and developing professionals
- Seasoned professionals
- Chief Executives
- Managing Directors
In this 3hr session you’ll learn:
- how to grow your LinkedIn connections and make them meaningful
- how to optimise your profile for leads
- how to increase your visibility on LinkedIn
- how frequently should you post and when
- creating and sharing engaging content – what could or should you share?
- the difference between endorsements and recommendations and how to get them
- getting over the fear of ‘being out there’
- the difference between the premium accounts on offer and what they can do for you
- the benefits of engaging with other users’ LinkedIn content
- why you should do away with LinkedIn’s automated messages
- the difference between a company and personal page and if you should bother with both
- LinkedIn etiquette
- building results in only 30 minutes a week
Includes a half hour break for some quick fire networking along with a glass of wine or beer and nibbles. You’ll be encouraged to exchange business cards and put your LinkedIn training into action.
About your presenter
Heather Phillips is a digital communicator and founder of her own digital media management company Phillips & Phillips.
Heather brings 6 years of PR and communications insight to her lessons and specialises in helping course attendees use social media to develop a reputation in their industry and to achieve organisational objectives.
In her primary role as a digital communications consultant, Heather provides social media management services to a variety of businesses and organisations. From property management to Iwi organisations, and IT to pest control, Heather’s experience working in a wide range of industries will shine a light on your business in ways you have never thought of.
Ticket fee includes GST, booking fee, a drink and nibbles