Managing Performance - The Appraisal and Beyond
Join us for this workshop on March 29th at our POD Auckland Office from 8.30am - 10.30am.
Is the annual appraisal the only time you manage the performance of your team or should it form part of a bigger, more cohesive performance plan? The answer should be a resounding ‘yes it should!’
Learn what to consider when undertaking an appraisal process and how to embed ongoing performance management within your business
The annual appraisal can be dreaded for employer and employee alike, learn how to make ongoing performance management part of your culture of high performance and open communication.
Our session covers:
- The performance management framework
- The link between job descriptions, KPIs, individual career development and ongoing performance management
- The difference between performance management and performance improvement frameworks
- Conducting an effective appraisal and performance development review
- How to encourage honest feedback from your employees, providing constructive feedback and methods for regularly recording/monitoring progress
This is a short and intimate session with likeminded leaders, managers and business owners, where you’ll have the opportunity to take learnings straight back to the workplace.
Facilitated by Lotte Aarts
With over 10 years’ experience within the Human Resources and Organisational Development sector, I thoroughly enjoy working alongside my clients and becoming their HR expert. It has been extremely rewarding to play an integral role in these businesses achieving their growth targets and improving overall efficiencies through their people. I understand the complexities of managing people whilst endeavouring to achieve business goals.
In my spare time, I am either doing something sporty i.e. netball or dancing, or I am out socialising with friends. Skiing (either water or snow) is a favourite pastime of mine and getting out of Auckland to do this as often as possible keeps me sane!