Feeling stressed out, anxious, depressed or just fed up with a noisy mind?
If so, learn how to feel more relaxed and cope with the stress of work, study and other life events with greater calm and wisdom, by being aware of how we react to stress and even unnecessarily increase it sometimes.
In this course you will learn:
· The relationship between your thoughts, emotions and physiological stress responses
· Techniques for noticing and shifting your reactions to stress
· Techniques for calming your thoughts and emotions, including several forms of meditation, stretches, and guided imagery.
· How to put this all together in daily practices that increase your well being and ability to cope well with stress
This workshop class is ongoing every Tuesday evening
This course is suitable for people new to mindfulness, but also a great opportunity for people who have done an Introduction to Mindfulness to really lay down a foundation in a relaxed atmosphere.
People who have benefited from this programme include health professionals, social workers, teachers, students, lecturers, parents, business people and people recovering from major illnesses or operations
Ticket prices include:
An optional interview
8 x 2 teaching sessions except Tuesday 15th November
Mindfulness day on Saturday 26th November 10:30-4:30pm
Workbook and practice download resources
“I believe that the training has given me an awareness of skills that will benefit me and my family and community by gaining an acceptance of myself and others.” Nick Woolicroft
“There is a wonderful simplicity about the practice of mindfulness that took me by surprise. To come and learn something that you cant do wrong is wonderfully freeing. Making a small space in my life to practice regularly has helped me be more present and less stressed in my busy life.” Dr Susie Lawless
- For any questions please do not hestitate to get in touch
Phone: 027 357 2884
Ticket Sales Finish 24th October