Actions and Detail Panel
MTA100 - MTA Member Registrations
Fri, 28/04/2017, 6:00 PM – Sun, 30/04/2017, 7:00 PM NZST
Everyone is invited to Wellington's waterfront to see, and hear about, some of the latest and the greatest cars ever made as the Motor Trade Association celebrates its centenary.
Get ready for everything from early crank handle models to the autonomous cars now emerging onto our markets.
- One of the world-renowned Rinspeed concept cars will be on display - the first time one has been brought to Australasia.
- The very latest cars, concept models, new and imagined technology will be shown off inside the TSB Arena.
- We're lining up hundreds of privately-owned classic cars, supercars, muscle cars, and rare cars for inspection inthe Arena carpark.
- There's also a showcase of very Kiwi cars, including the Trekka and Chris Amon's Maserati, check them out in Shed 6.
- An insightful speakers' programme, including the head of Rinspeed, Frank M Rinderknecht, and his Kiwi designer Alain Brideson.
- Also speaking is USA-based Kiwi, Ian Wright,whose electric power train for trucks is selling world-wide.
Click here for more details: www.mta.org.nz/mta100
Members of the public can buy tickets to the Greatest Car Show of the Century here: https://mta100-public-entry.eventbrite.co.nz