There's so much to discover about the impact of climate change and ocean acidification on nature. New Zealand's natural heritage faces new risks and this symposium will explore how much we know about those risks and discuss what we need to find out.
If you are engaged in research into nature or climate change, or care about the future of nature in a changing world, Forest & Bird, along with partners Solar City, Victoria University and Wellington Zoo would like to see you there.
Key speakers include:
- Karen Fifield CEO Wellington Zoo.
- Professor James Renwick of Victoria University;
- Dr Matt Pinkerton from NIWA
- Dr Cliff Law from NIWA
- Professor Russell Death from Massey University.
- Emeritus Professor Sir Alan Mark from Otago University
- Adelia Hallett, Climate Advocate Forest & Bird
Great speakers; great ideas; great food - We want your ears and your ideas..