3 Day Course
9.00am - 4.30pm
Normal Price: $1,695.00+GST
Make contact directly with CADPRO to Book and Pay 10 Days in advance of the training date to receive the Early Bird Discount of 7.5% off or if you are a CADPRO Technical Support Customer you can receive 10% off the course Registration fee. Both these discounts are not available online. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Course available at Auckland locations, includes free parking, morning tea, and lunch.
Using the functionality of the Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate, and Manage features, students learn how to open, review, quantify, and run object-interference checks on 3D models. Students also learn how to link to task-scheduling files and create 4D construction simulations. Using the Animator and Scripter tools, students create interactive animations. In addition, students learn how the Autodesk Rendering tools can help them create photorealistic images and animations.
After completing this guide, you will be able to:
- Describe the main features and functionality of the Autodesk® Navisworks® software.
- Open and append 3D files of different formats and save in the Autodesk Navisworks format.
- Create links to object properties files and scheduling files in external databases.
- Perform visual project model reviews using the built-in review and reporting tools.
- Create construction simulations of a project model to check the validity of construction schedules.
- Use Animator and Scripter to create interactive animations for presentations and demonstrations.
- Obtain 2D and 3D takeoff data from source models to create material estimates, measure areas, and count components.
- Perform interference detection tests between 3D files of different disciplines to check the integrity of the design.
- Add true-to-life materials, lighting, and Environments to project models, to create photorealistic output.
Save This Event
When & Where
CADPRO - Autodesk Training Centre
CADPRO Systems Ltd enable you to learn from knowledgeable instructors in quiet classroom settings using sample projects and exercises that emphasise real-world, practical applications. Our instructors are qualified by Autodesk and can offer recommended content from Autodesk Official Training Guides (courseware books).
Only Authorised Training Centres offer CAD training that is measured, evaluated and approved by Autodesk.
CADPRO Systems’ Authorised Training Centres are based in Auckland and Christchurch. We have free parking and provide morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day when you attend one of our courses.
Learn from qualified instructors at superior facilities
Receive Autodesk-recommended content from Official Training Guides
Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasise real-world applications
Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training
Earn a certificate of completion that’s recognised in your profession
Increase your competitiveness
Validate your product knowledge by obtaining Autodesk Certification when you take a Autodesk Certification exam