Wondering when and where to invest in the New Zealand property market?
Join Erskine + Owen Director Alan Henderson in Hong Kong for a New Zealand Property Market Update.
Hosted in conjunction with NZ Society of Hong Kong and National Australia Bank.
If you are a property owner, or intend to become one... this presentation will help you make better decisions to protect and generate your property wealth.
- What impact has the 40% deposit requirement for investors across NZ had on the property market?
- How will the new lending criteria effect offshore property investors (including Kiwi expats) with an overseas income?
- What is the likelihood that the proposed debt-to-income ratio lending policy will be introduced next year – and what will this mean for home buyers and investors?
- Is Auckland still the best place to invest, or should you be considering other main cities?
- Where are we up to with Auckland’s Unitary Plan and will this be the answer to the supply/ demand imbalance?
- Trump, Brexit, how resilient is the NZ economy to international pressures?
- What is going to happen to interest rates?
- What are the key ingredients for a successful long-term investment?
- What are our top picks for areas in NZ with high capital growth?
Who are Erskine + Owen?
We are one of New Zealand’s first dedicated buyers’ agents, licensed under the REAA 2008. We are passionate about helping our clients buy great property. Buyer’s agents are a relatively new concept in New Zealand, but common in Australia, the US and the United Kingdom.
For most of our clients the long-term goal is to build a wealth base to enable them to have a passive income stream later in life. E+O provides a turnkey acquisition solution that includes property investment planning, mortgage brokering and the hands-on sourcing of property.
About the presenter
Alan Henderson Chartered Accountant, Authorised Financial Advisor and licensed Agent under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008, will be presenting. Over the last 15 years of advising property buyers he has partnered with many clients to help them build high-performing property portfolios, through strategic planning, asset structuring, feasibility of development projects and portfolio performance review. He does this by drawing on his own personal experience of successful property investment for the past 20 years.