New Zealand property – when and where should you invest?
If you’re a New Zealand property owner or want to become one, this presentation will give you the in-depth, up-to-date information about the market you need, to help you grow your property wealth.
This New Zealand Property Market Update in Kuala Lumpur is presented by Erskine + Owen Director Alan Henderson – a property expert with long experience in helping clients build wealth and develop passive income streams through sound investment strategies.
Hosted in conjunction with Malaysia NZ Chamber of Commerce and CAANZ
- What are the key ingredients for successful long-term investment?
- Is Auckland still the best place to invest, or should you consider other cities?
- What are our top picks for areas in NZ with high capital growth?
- What impact has the 40% deposit requirement had on the market?
- How will new lending criteria affect offshore investors (including Kiwi expats) with an overseas income?
- How likely is it that the proposed debt-to-income ratio lending policy will be introduced next year – and what will this mean for buyers and investors?
- What’s the status of Auckland’s Unitary Plan and will this be the answer to the supply/ demand imbalance?
- Trump, Brexit – how resilient is the NZ economy to international pressures?
- What will happen to interest rates?
About Erskine + Owen
We are one of New Zealand’s first dedicated buyers’ agents, licensed under the REAA 2008. We’re passionate about helping our clients buy great property. Buyer’s agents are a relatively new concept in New Zealand, but common in Australia, the US and the United Kingdom.
E+O provides a turnkey acquisition solution that includes investment planning, mortgage brokering and hands-on sourcing of property. We work alongside clients to help them achieve their long-term goals, which most often comprises growing a wealth base to enable a passive income stream later in life.
About the presenter
Alan Henderson is a Chartered Accountant, Authorised Financial Advisor and licensed Agent under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Over the past 15 years advising property buyers he has partnered with many clients to help them build high-performing portfolios through strategic planning, asset structuring, feasibility of development projects and portfolio performance review. He does this by drawing on his own personal experience of successful property investment for the past 20 years.
Have questions about New Zealand Property Market Update Kuala Lumpur 2017?
Contact Erskine + Owen