Experience esports live when the two top League of Legends teams in New Zealand battle it out at the MOTAT’s newest innovation space, The Idea Collective. There will be stalls, live demos, and food and drink for sale, and the event will be televised live on Sky Sport 3.
Doors open at 5pm, play starts at 7pm.
Entrance will be through Gate A on Great North Rd.
‘”NZGC LoL Premiership Grand Final” TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Idea Collective provides a special and unique environment
We appreciate your support in helping to preserve our heritage
- Artefacts must not be touched, climbed on or interfered with in any way, please stay behind barriers
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Smoking is not permitted on MOTAT grounds, this includes e-cigarettes
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult supervisor or guardian at all times
- The Idea Collective reserves the right to cancel the event for any reason in the event that cancellation is necessary you will receive a full refund.
- The Idea Collective may take videos and photographs during the event. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you grant MOTAT permission to use these digital images for marketing purposes.
- In the event of the function selling out The Idea Collective will establish a waitlist through the ticket provider. Tickets will be released to the waitlist as they become available and the waitlisted person will be notified by email. If you don’t respond to the email within the stated time the ticket will be released to another waitlisted person.
- Photographs taken may not be used for commercial purposes without express permission from The Idea Collective.
Health and Safety Policy
- For first aid assistance during the function, please contact the event organizer or any Idea Collective staff member
- It is the responsibility of the Idea Collective staff and hosts to know the site emergency procedures, locate the emergency exits and know where the fire extinguishers are.
- Please also be aware of the nearest emergency exits.
Please read this information carefully and ensure you have understood the Terms and Conditions of your engagement with The Idea Collective