NZ's best property education weekend event
Learn from some of NZ's best property investors how they are currently (not a few years but in TODAY'S market) structuring deals to maximize cashflow, equity and trading profits.
Our academy weekends are content packed and you will not only learn from the very experienced presenters but will also have practical exercises designed to help you positively transform your property investments.
Here are some of the many tpics you will learn at our Property Academy:
- How to analyze market conditions and when it is a good time to sell your properties
- Working out property formulae. Gross yields, net yields, cash on cash, cashflow forecast, compounded growth and much more...
- How to renovate for maximum profits
- Making successful offers to increase your chances of purchasing under value property
- NZ's property hotspots
- Property management essentials
- How to work out the quality of your next property deal
- Finding under value property
- How to minimize your risks while maximizing growth and cashflow
- Dealing with agents
- Open discussions about real deals we have purcahsed in the last few months
- Finance options and strategies in today's property market
- Our trademark Step Buy Step strategy for "Fast Property Accumulation"
- Uncovering multi-unit deals (sleepouts, m.d.u., multiple units, etc...)
- Advacned strategies that work in today's market
Our easy to follow manual and assistance from our crew and mentors will make your weekend experience a positive one where you will retain a plethora of practical information and tools to create the portfolio you always wanted. Whether you are a trader or a buy and holder you will find the information in this seminar second to none.
Our last event sold out within 2 weeks so make sure you do not hesitate and book your seat right away. Remember, your seat entitles you to bring a guest but you must contact us at least 72 hours before the event so we have his/her details to make sure we are ready for them.
This event is truly unique and powerful, we look forward to making your property goals easier to reach
"Thought I would send a quick message to say thank you and send our gratitude for the great information over the weekend,
There was a lot to take in and it was exhausting learning it all - but it must be more exhausting presenting it with the energy and enthusiasm that you both have even if it is something you are passionate about
Laurel and I found it very interesting and informative and are excited about 2015 and working with you as we start our journey investing in property
Look forward to seeing you both in March