San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® credential has been created for those who want to understand and demonstrate professional agile practices of project management. It’s the only agile certification that requires a combination of training, experience and an examination.
Among the reasons to pursue the PMI-ACP certification: employers are looking. They’re looking for qualified project managers, like you, who can fill a fast-growing demand in the market for professionals with agile skills. You made the right decision to apply – earning PMI-ACP distinction is only a few steps away.
The course runs one-day-a-week for 3 weeks:
- Day 1: Thursday 2 Nov 2017
- Day 2: Thursday 9 Nov 2017
- Day 3: Thursday 16 Nov 2017
More details available at www.falcontraining.com/pmp-acp
The paper based exam is scheduled in Christchurch on 2 Dec 2017.
Exam applications should be completed and submitted directly via www.pmi.org on or before 23 Oct 2017.
- PMINZ members qualify for a 10% discount on the standard course fee (not applicable to early bird rates), email email@example.com for more details.
- Group and corporate discounts available, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- You can also book any individual course directly with Falcon Training at a slightly reduced fee, email email@example.com.
PMI-ACP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
Save This Event
When & Where
Falcon Training delivers best-in-class project management training throughout New Zealand.