Actions and Detail Panel
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam Prep Course - December 2016...
Mon, 12/12/2016, 9:00 AM – Wed, 14/12/2016, 4:30 PM NZDT
The Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) credential has been created for those who want to understand and demonstrate professional agile practices of project management. It’s the only agile certification that requires a combination of training, experience and an examination.
If you are managing projects using Agile methods, gaining certification is a sure fire way to understand the various tools and techniques that are available to you, as well as learning the underlying theories behind them.
Don’t let anyone tell you study for the PMI-ACP® is easy. If it was everyone would have it. Our expert Falcon Trainers know how to prepare you to pass this exam. We’ve been training for years and we know what works and what doesn’t. We won’t make unrealistic promises. We know how to break the examination material down and present it in ways that ensure you are ready to pass the exam.
- 3 full days
- 12 - 14 Dec 2016
What Falcon Training offers
- Three full days of professional agile project management training.
- Complete explanation of the theory required to prepare you for taking the PMI-ACP exam.
- Full support materials including a course text book.
- Several simulated exams during the course to prepare you for exam taking.
- Trainers who are trained and knowledgeable, and who have been through the certification process themselves.
- Recognition and support to learn in your own way, using the most trusted adult education learning techniques to ensure maximum retention and understanding.
- Monitoring and tracking of your progress as an individual, and providing additional one-on-one tuition where necessary.
- A full explanation of the examination process, supplemented with tips and tricks from instructors who have been there.
The course fees include the full three days training, and all supporting material.
The course fees do not include PMI-ACP exam fees (~US$400) which must be paid directly to PMI
All candidates must be eligible to sit the exam and you should check the PMI website (or email us) to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements.
More details of this course can be found on our website: www.falcontraining.com
Please note; we operate on a minimum of 6 students per course. If the total number of students signed up for the course is less than 6 one week before the course start date, enrolled students will be notified and automatically rolled over to the next course.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask any questions you may have.
The Team at Falcon Training