The Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is the world’s leading project management qualification and is a sure fire way to increase your knowledge and career. Gaining the PMP® credential will ensure you are prepared to handle any project of any size and complexity in any industry. You will gain an understanding of the complete body of knowledge of best practice in project management.
Even if you are an experienced project manager, studying for the PMP® will refresh and enhance your knowledge, introduce you to a standardised terminology and boost your career prospects. A recent survey showed project managers with the PMP® credential earned, on average, 18% more than project managers without it.
If you are managing a team of project managers, then the PMP® is a way to align everyone’s approach and to raise the standard of professional project management to ensure success.
Falcon Training offers a 5-day PMP®/CAPM® Examination Preparation course that is aimed at, and is suitable for, those people who;
- Have more than 3 years’ experience leading, managing and directing complex projects; and
- Are looking to become a PMP® certified project manager – obtaining the world’s leading project management certification.
- Have less than 3 years’ experience leading, managing and directing complex projects; and
- Are looking to become a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) project manager.
Falcon Training is very proud to advise that they have a 95% pass rate of those who have sat their PMP® exam after completing their exam preparation course, and 99% of those who have sat their CAPM® exam.
More details of this course can be found on our website: http://falcontraining.com/pmpcapm/
Please note; we operate on a minimum of 6 students per course. If the total number of students signed up for the course is less than 6 one week before the course start date, enrolled students will be notified and automatically rolled over to the next course.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask any questions you may have.
The Team and Falcon Training
The course includes all of the following;
- Five full days of training - 1 day a week for 5 weeks for maximum learning and it also fits in with your work schedule better.
- A complete walkthrough to the entire contents of the PMBOK® Guide and related theories:
- Project Management Framework, Processes, Knowledge Areas
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Full supporting material including Project Management text books, process charts, and study guides
- Four simulated exams during the course, as well as exam taking advice to prepare students for their PMP exam
- Access to over 400 practice test questions
- Trainers who are trained and knowledgeable, and who have been through the certification process themselves
- Recognition and support to learn in your own way, using the most trusted adult education learning techniques to ensure maximum retention and understanding
- Monitoring and tracking of your progress as an individual, and providing additional one-on-one tuition where necessary
Falcon Training materials are grounded in the globally recognised standards of the PMBOK® Guide and ISO21500. The course material and delivery that we offer is specifically designed to prepare students for passing their PMP® or CAPM® examinations.
The course fees includes 5 full days training, supporting textbooks and material, and catering. Course fees do not include PMI exam fees which must be paid directly to PMI.
When & Where
Falcon Training delivers best-in-class project management training throughout New Zealand.