There are lots of properties being advertised to tenants. How do you make yours stand out over the rest? This talk is jam packed with tips and tricks to put together a professional advert to attract the kinds of tenants you want to your properties, renting it sooner and for a higher return.
Let’s face it, most ads you see don’t really cut the mustard to create a sense of longing and urgency. In this entertaining talk, you’ll learn about:
- The most popular radio station in the world, and how to tune into it
- AIDA – it’s not an opera, but a useful tool for structuring and testing your adverts
- Point of Difference – why they are necessary to point out
- Examples of bad Ads – hopefully you won’t recognise your handiwork in these real life examples
- Examples of good Ads – copy the text and the flow, lots of ideas to make your own
- Taking decent photos – tips from the pro’s
This talk is essential if you are not confident putting together an ad, find you are getting the wrong type of person, or want to make your life easier in selecting tenants.