San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Project Management Techniques - An Introduction to Professional Project Management
The Project Management Techniques is an introduction to Professional Project Management and is perfect for anyone who is new to the profession or needs a refresher on best practice in the industry.
This course is designed to familiarise business professionals with project management knowledge and skills for both technical and administrative projects. During the course we observe how project management impacts all levels of the organisation in terms of planning, delivery, scheduling, controlling, customer service, interface knowledge, techniques, and skills.
- Determine goals, objectives, and requirements of a project
- Understand planning: what it does and does not do
- Complete cost estimates and budgets
- Create a project network diagram
- Develop and use a Gantt Chart and a Milestone Chart
- Apply general management and leadership skills to projects
- Overcome communications barriers
- Apply control and monitoring techniques
- Implement and maintain project baselines
- Control quality and risks
- Establish guidelines for successful closeouts
- Manage & influence stakeholder expectations
Course fee includes text book, workbook, templates, course slides, lunch and refreshments.
More details of this course can be found on our website: www.falcontraining.com
Please note; we operate on a minimum of 6 students per course. If the total number of students signed up for the course is less than 6 one week before the course start date, enrolled students will be notified and automatically rolled over to the next course.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask any questions you may have.
The Team at Falcon Training
Save This Event
When & Where
Falcon Training delivers best-in-class project management training throughout New Zealand.