AIMED AT ENTRY LEVEL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: This intensive day and a half course has been specially designed to ensure that new people entering the industry are ready! They will develop the core skills available to handle the pressures of being a Property Manager. The trainees will learn a host of practical and knowledge based skills that include the following.
- Basics of the Residential Tenancies Act and other legal requirements
- Understanding what your landlords want
- Understanding your Tenancy Agreement and how to select the right tenant
- Marketing your house to rent
- Delivering the right induction to tenants
- How to carry out the right inspection
- Dealing with maintenance and contractors
- Building relationship with landlords and tenants
- Manage your energy, not your time
- Tribunal and mediation, how to remain in control
- The basics of principled negotiation, how to get them to say yes
- Investment jargon, what does it mean?
- Scripts and dialogues, winning new business
The cost for the Bootcamp is $495 plus GST. If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your presenter for the event is David Faulkner