Actions and Detail Panel
Property Masters 2.0: Property Investment Mega-Event 2017 Auckland
Sun 26 March 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM NZDT
Learn how you can profit and create financial independence from the property market in 2017!
Taught by REAL full-time expert property investors and traders whom started from nothing, in employment, and who now have portfolios worth tens of millions of dollars, and positive cash-flows in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, they have been through multiple property cycles, not just a boom, so they will share what you need to know about what could be coming in the market (massive opportunity!) and how to prepare and profit from it.
They have followed a simple, but effective (and safe) formula which they'll be sharing with you on the day. No hype, no bull, no get-rich-quick promises, and NO SALES PITCH! This is a highly value-focused education event unlike any which has been held in New Zealand before. If there is one event you will attend in 2017 to help achieve your financial goals, make sure this is it!
Here's what you'll learn:
- Property Market 'Crash Course': Anybody who can buy a house can make money in a rising market. The true test of an investor is whether they can make money in a changing/declining market. We will show you why we don't mind if the market drops, in fact...We get excited (really excited) about it! We'll share robust strategies which work in the current market and the market we may be heading for, so that you can stay safe and invest with confidence regardless of what is happening.
- Positive Cash-Flow!:It's the holy grail of long-term, low-risk property investment. Apparently it 'can't be done' anymore. You'll see why this is rubbish touted by inexperienced people. It can be done and is being done by our clients everyday.
- The 'Six-Figure Property Investing Blueprint'. The fancy name for a simple (yet powerful and generally overlooked) strategy which will help you to continue buying profitable investments even in the current market when the deposit requirements are high, the banks are tighter, and yields are lower. And most importantly of all, to keep you safe if the market falls so you can hold onto your portfolio and sleep at night.
- The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Ugly: Sorry to burst anybody's bubble, but property investment isn't all sunshine and rainbows. It can be tough and the mistakes can be costly. We will be sharing with you raw and uncut examples of when things go wrong, so that you can learn from our mistakes and avoid making them yourself. Knowing what NOT to do can be as important as knowing what TO do, this is invaluable information straight from real experience.
- Deals from the horses' mouths: Anybody can say anything about results (and many do) but there's nothing like hearing current examples happening right now straight from the horse's mouth. In this case the horses are our clients. They'll be there to talk to you, answer questions and share examples of deals they are doing right now. If this doesn't inspire you, nothing will!
- Analysing the numbers 101: Cutting through all of the jargon, we'll share with you the numbers and formula's you need to know to help you succeed and how to make them work for you.
- Renovate for Profit: How to renovate at minimal cost to generate large chunks of cash and equity to grow your portfolio. (Our clients buy, renovate, and either sell or hold around $100 million dollars worth of property every year, so we know a thing or two about how to do it right)
- Financing the deals: With new LVR limits and banks tightening their lending criteria's, how do you get the funds to finance the deals? David Windler, CEO of The Mortgage Supply Company will be sharing with you the most current strategies for obtaining financing for holding or trading property in the current market.
- Asset Protection, Structuring, and Tax: Maybe not the most glamourous of subjects, but extremely important! Matthew Gilligan, Director at Gilligan Rowe and Associates (NZ's largest Property Accounting Firm) and experienced investor, will give you the 'nuts and bolts' of structuring, protecting what you've created, and making sure you understand your tax obligations (yes, we pay tax. This is because we make money, it's a good thing).
- Development Deals: If this is a strategy you have considered we'll be showing you some recent deals which are awesome as well as pointing out the risks and things to watch out for.
Still want more?
- Shooting the Sacred Cows: We'll dispel many of the myths and misconceptions with property investment in NZ. What we 'don't know that we don't know' holds us back for sure, but even more so 'what we do know, which just isn't so' is often more dangerous.
- Tips, tactics, Tricks, Tools, and Techniques: All of the 'T's' used by experienced, highly successful investors who have been through multiple market cycles, all shared in a relaxed setting so you can sit back and soak it all up.
- Open Q & A: No-Holds-Barred so you can get your questions answered by professionals doing it every day.
- Invaluable Networking: Who comes to this event? Our attendees include people from all stages of investment, from people just looking to get started, to those with a bit of experience, to some of the top 1% of property investors in NZ. You'll will have the chance to meet them, pick their brains, and network. These people may become future investment partners, Joint-Venture opportunities, support networks, property finders, advisors, or friends.
- Success Mindset: No flowery stuff or dancing on chairs, don't worry. But you do need to know what obstacles will come up, what beliefs may hold you back, and what it will take to make Property Investment a life-changing success for you.
Success mentor and best selling author Tony Robbins says it best...
"If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results."
Sounds simple doesn’t it! Well the good news for you is at the Property Masters you will learn from the best property investors in New Zealand.
And now...THE BONUSES!
(The real bonus is the event itself, these are just to make you love the experience even more and give you the tools to help you succeed):
#1 - FREE Extra Double-Ticket! - Each ticket you buy is for two people. As a massive bonus we will also give you another ticket of the same ticket type. You can now attend with three other people. (Retail Value up to $197)
#2 - Property Analysis Software Package - This is a brilliant tool for analysing your deals quickly and accurately. The tool calculates everything you need to know to work out if the deal is viable for you, saving you time and potentially costly mistakes! (Retail Value $147)
#3 - Property Portfolio Tracker Software Package - Know exactly where your portfolio is at at the touch of a button. The software tracks everything including your LVR, Individual and total yields, Growth rates, Rents and renewal dates, Individual and total cashflow positions, Mortgage types and terms as well as renewal dates, and a whole lot more! (Retail Value $147)
#4 - iVal report for any one property you like from Valocity (retails value $44.95)
That's $535.95 of genuine bonus value already, plus a bunch of other really cool stuff as well!
Big Ol' WARNING!
We have sold out the last 13 events we have done over the past 8 years! THIS EVENT is completely new, and totally upgraded and improved. It will sell out too, the only difference is it will sell out a lot quicker this time. So, register now to make sure you don't miss out (this isn't marketing hype, they really do sell out and people miss out every time).
Remember, the event has a 100% money-back guarantee policy so guarantees genuine, substantial value to you.
So BOOK NOW FOR AUCKLAND and we'll see you there!
OR TO BOOK FOR WELLINGTON - CLICK HERE