Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
ONLINE SALES FOR RENT-A-TENT OR HUBS AT RHYTHM AND VINES ARE NOW FINISHED. MORE MAY BE AVAILABLE AT THE BOX OFFICE.
Chase the sun to Rhythm and Vines, the ultimate new year’s destination and reduce your impact on the environment by booking your Rhythm Rent-a-Tent or Rhythm Rent-a-Eco-Tent or 2 Person Hub.
Don't waste your money or the environment on a cheap and nasty tent. Choose from one of our 4 Person pre-set up tents or one of our new innovations, a 2 person Eco-Tent. Save the hassle of setting your tent up, forgetting pegs and having to lug your camping equipment in and out of the festival. It is all set up and ready to go.
Book your very own 2-Person hub.
- Deluxe and Essential 2 Person hubs available.
- Deluxe includes pre-made bed with linen sheets.
- Essentials requires you to bring your own bedding.
- Located in General Camping on hillside with views across Waiohika Estate.
- Close location to toilets and showers.
Rhythm and Vines and Pepa are stoked to have the opportunity to provide you with a pre-set up, cosy, waterproof and recyclable tent as an alternative to bringing your cheap and nasty nylon tent (with those niggly poles that take ages to set up). Just bring stuff to sleep on!
Your eco-Tent includes:
Pre-Set up and packed down (recycled)
Space for 2 persons + bags
Solar charged Light
Map and schedule included in tent
Stays cool and dark in the mornings for sleep-ins
Book your Eco Tent now.
RENT-A-TENT (SOLD OUT)
- Each person must have a valid 3 Day GA Festival Pass + Rhythm, Treble, General or Premium Camping to access the Rhythm Rent-a-Tents.
- Rent-a-Tents will be found in Treble, General, Rhythm and Premium Camping areas.
- Rhythm and Vines is a R18 event.