Are you faced with the challenge of scaling an Agile implementation across a department? Or even across a whole organisation?
While getting started with Agile can be relatively straight forward, taking this approach to the next level can be complex and fraught with challenges. In this interactive course we will give you all the tools, ideas and frameworks to build your own Agile scaling strategy.
In this fast paced course you will cover everything from the cultural changes required to scale Agile to the tools and techniques to assess an Agile implementation. We will also look at specific strategies and learn from detailed ‘real-life’ case studies. We will provide a range of take-away resources from a combination of highly curated information, relevant models, measurement techniques and key learnings from companies like Trade Me, Spotify and SalesForce.
This practical and highly experiential 2-day workshop will ensure you can:
- Understand the importance of the cultural transition needed for an Agile implementation and take away tools to assess the cultural situation.
- Tools and strategies to assess an Agile Implementation
- Strategies, Case Studies and failure patterns
- Understand how traditional ways of working and Agile can co-exist (inc. Bimodal and PMO)
- Frameworks for Scaling Agile
We will use a mixture of interactive activities, talks, practical experiences and hands-on exercises.
This course builds on an existing Agile understanding, we recommend participants have at least a ICAgile Professionals certification or the equivalent practical experience.