Would you like a stall at our popular secondhand sale? It's a great way to declutter and ensure your pre-loved items enjoy a second life.
Simply book online here and secure your spot for the 12th of November.
Alternatively you can donate items to the Plunket Playgroup stall (see below for accepted items e.g. no bric-a-brac) where all unsold items will be handed onto charity at the end of the day.
Items that sold very well last sale included:
- Children's clothing
- Children's toys
- Children's books
- Cook books
- Good quality womenswear (especially known labels)
Please read the following terms and conditions before you book a stall*:
- Access to the community house is from 8.30am - doors open to public at 9.00am
- Free parking available (please note stallholder can park out front to set up but must be out of main area and parked elsewhere before 9.00am
- Toilets are available at the venue
- You may opt out of a table and chair, however the stall price remains the same
- The sale of food and drink (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) is not permitted
- Sellers are encouraged to stay until the end (midday) at which point you have 30 minutes to pack down
- It is the seller's reponsibility to provide own float before the sale
- No refunds will be given should you not be able to make it on the day
*Booking a stall denotes that you have read and acccepted these terms and conditions