The Spring Gardening at Changing Minds will now be held as follows*
Starting the garden experience
- Wednesday September 21, come between 11 am and 4 pm and lunch
- Wednesday 28 September gardening between 2 and 4 pm
- Wednesday 5 October between 2 and 4 pm
- Wednesday 12 October between 2 and 4 pm
- Wednesday 19 October garden workshop of some kind between 11 am and 4 pm and lunch
Please bring 4$ each person per session, to cover costs of the experiences, sowing, growing, maintenance, and harvesting; and plant something for you to take home to grow there too.
While tools are provided, please bring your own gloves, gardening shoes, and a tagged/named trowel if you have one.
For our first workshop we will be learning how to create our own garden from scratch, and on a budget. There will be lunch provided for everyone.
If you are going to attend all or some of the sessions, please reply to Adrienne well prior to the date/s (with your preferred time) by either phone (09) 480 0458 (earlier AM best) or email@example.com