Actions and Detail Panel
STARTING A BUSINESS - GETTING THE BOOKS RIGHT by The Engine Ltd
Fri 12 May 2017, 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM NZST
There are some essential things to consider when you form a company and first start to trade.
This session covers:
- Setting up a Company – What you’ll need and how to do it.
- Cloud software – how do I keep company records?
- Registering for tax – Do you need to register for GST?
- Provisional tax - When do I need to file tax returns?
- Paying yourself – how do I get the money out of the company?
- Paying others – what do I need to do to set up as an employer?
Presenter – Angus Ogilvie, director of Generate Accounting. Angus spent the first 20 years of his career in sales and marketing roles culminating in some senior management positions. A Certified Practising Account (CPA), Angus specialises in advice to businesspeople including strategy, business plans, tax and budgeting.