Actions and Detail Panel
Stress and Burnout - Thames (Wellbeing Investment Series - Part 1)
Tue 11 April 2017, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM NZST
Start 2017 by investing in the personal and professional development of you and your team. Managing stress and burnout is critical for performance, productivity, wellbeing and staff morale. You don’t have to wait until next January for a new resolution—we will give you strategies to implement straight away!
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- The good, the bad and the ugly about stress - how it affects you and how to manage it
- Burnout how to recognise it and deal with it
- How easy it is to manipulate your thinking and actions to conquer the negatives of stress
- How and why a few simple physical activity and healthy eating practices can relieve stress and burnout
- How nutrition can make a difference to your wellbeing
At PressGo, our focus is creating healthy and vibrant workplaces. Book today to be part of this opportunity to learn new skills, and futureproof the wellbeing of your organisation.
The facilitators, Steph and Danielle, have many years of experience and look forward to meeting you at the workshop nearest you.