San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Laura Dekker has just been confirmed as our Guest Speaker!
The Y for YOUTH Foundation is hosting our 5th of 12 fundraising dinners on Wednesday 27th February, and we'd love for you to join us.
You'll be treated to:
- Pre dinner entertainment and drinks
- A mouth watering 3-course meal prepared & served by Stephen Weeks of Free Range Chef
- Y for YOUTH update from founders
- Entertainment for the night will be provided by one of our other very talented Y for YOUTH Ambassadors, rising star Riqi Harawira who will be performing his brand of uniquely kiwi music
- Magician Joseph Chin who will be testing your eye with his magic tricks
Join us for an evening of fun, new friendships and entertainment that will help make a real change in the lives of Kiwi youth!
All proceeds raisedon the night assist in paying for our critical operating expenses as we prepare for an official public launch
Y for YOUTH is the first youth social brand that empowers consumers to make a difference by purchasing from companies that contribute an ongoing percentage of their profits to Y for YOUTH.
Our vision is to positively influence the lives of youth on a large scale to create positive social change.
Our mission is to be the leader in providing sustained funding to organisations and programs that educate, motivate and mentor youth
The Y for YOUTH Foundation is incorporated as a Charitable Trust under the Charitable Trusts Act 1957 (registration number 2560261) and has been granted Donee Organisation status with the Inland Revenue Department.
When & Where
Y for YOUTH
Y for YOUTH is passionate about positively influencing the lives of youth to build happy, healthy communities. We do this by creating sustained funding for organisations and programmes that educate, motivate and mentor our youth.