The Scotland Photo Adventure
* ONLY 4 PLACES LEFT *
There aren’t many places where you can get to photograph stunning landscapes, spectacular castles and amazing wildlife all within such close proximity to each other. Well now you can, by joining me on a photographic experience you’ll cherish forever. The mystical and magical Scottish Highlands has been the inspiration behind some of the best landscape photography you’ll see today.
So join me on this Scottish photography tour where I’m sure you will experience a sensory overload as you encounter image after image, around every corner, that you’ll want to capture – I still do and I used to live there – just ensure you have enough memory cards to cope with it all!
Date: 20th May 2017 – 9th June 2017
Cost pp: NZ$13,994.00
Group size: 3 – 6
FIND OUT MORE NOW (opens in a new tab)
The Highlands of Scotland Experience – a 21 day/20 night photo adventure
Trevor will be taking you from the beautiful lush green countryside of the Tay Valley and surrounding area, full of rivers, lochs and waterfalls, to the atmospheric glens and moody mountains of the Scottish Highlands. From there you’ll continue west to the Isles of Skye and Mull where the dramatic landscape and unique wildlife adventure continues. And although this is a photography based adventure it’s not specifically just for photographers. Trevor also wants you to enjoy a true Scottish experience. So if your partner loves the great outdoors and wants to soak up some dramatic scenery, wander around some historic castles and enjoy some great Scottish hospitality, then this adventure will be just as enjoyable for them too.
Here are just a few of the highlights you’ll encounter on this Adventure:
- The awe-inspiring Glencoe.
- Waterfalls and rivers in the Tay Valley.
- Stunning landscapes of the Isle of Skye.
- Isle of Mull and a boat trip to photograph the adorable puffins.
- Visit and photograph Eilean Donan Castle.
- Can’t miss the legendary Loch Ness.
- Edradour, the smallest traditional distillery in Scotland.
- A trip up the Nevis Range Gondola.
- 21 day tour – all accommodation and food included.
- + Award-winning NZ wildlife and nature photographer Trevor Penfold on hand throughtout the 21 days giving you as much tuition and feedback on your photography as you want.
Please visit our website for the full itinerary and to enquiry about booking, as we travel throughout the Highlands to experience the very best of Scotland.
*Please note you MUST confirm availability BEFORE booking/purchase, as this is a small group adventure with a maximum of 6 places to ensure a high quality experience - visit our Enquiry/Booking form on www.trevorpenfold.com. Look forward to hearing from you!